Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Wish Come True

I think Paige used her 26th birthday wish on me. I got sick right before her big day, so I went to the doctor and was given some pills. I have never been able to swallow pills my entire life; usually I just crunch them up in my mouth and then wash it down with water. This is where the wish comes in. The day after Paige's birthday, I swallowed a pill whole for the first time ever, and am happy to report that I have swallowed every pill since then (four). I would like to thank my wife, even though she will not admit it, for using her birthday wish on me.

3 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Yeah!! You are now officially a BIG BOY!! j/k I could not swallow them until I was in high school and had to chew up some food first then put the pill in and swallow them together(trick my gag relfex I guess) I still gag if the pill is really BIG but I can do it. I just can't understand how Becky can swallow like 15 at a time. Josh can swallow them with out any water!! I have to have a FULL glass to get it down so it does not get stuck! Anyway I am happy to hear you can do it!!

Emily said...

You used to chew up pills? Seriously? Thats gross.

Anonymous said...

and we used one of our b-day wishes on you so that Paige would find you..........

G'paO

I take 5 different vitamins every morning and it really is hard. But I couldn't chew'em up, that's being tough!