Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Don't Take Me Out to the Ball Game....

Paige's cousin, Emily, is getting married, which means another trip to Phoenix for us. This time, it is during baseball season. One of the possible wedding dates discussed was in early August. I got onto mlb.com and saw that the weekend of the ninth my Atlanta Braves would be in town for a series against the Arizona Diamondbacks. I would get to see my Braves for the first time. But it was not to be. Emily decided to get married on June 28, which means my beloved Braves would not be in town. Then I realized that going to any baseball game during our trip would still be fun. Alas, the Diamondbacks are playing in Florida that same weekend. Thank you, Emily, for not thinking of others on your big day and destroying this man's dream.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey! That's Lavender Days, so you guys can't go anyway. You'd miss all the jousting and lavender lemonade.

Kincade said...

Cancel everything! It is lavender day's. Nothing is better than a day in Mona, Utah.