Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And No More Happiness!

Today I thought it would be super fun to cut sugar from my diet in the form of such deliciousness as ice cream, donuts, and all those other things I crave daily and nightly. From now until my birthday, I vow to not let a single crumb pass my lips. That's three and a half weeks of serious torture. But since I'm announcing it to the (blog) world, I mean business. I consciously did this another time in my life and lasted about twelve days, which is amazing for me. Here's to doubling that! Join me if you dare.

3 comments:

Bailey Family said...

You are one brave girl!! Good Luck!!

Crystal Shafiabady said...

Do I dare join you? My birthday isn't quite as far. . .but first I must know why you've thought up such madness?!?

Paige said...

Because I had a baby and had no restrictions whatsoever on my eating when I was prego. Time for a little self-discipline. (Kincade doesn't think I can do it. I'll prove him so wrong!)