Friday, September 11, 2009

Sleepless in Silver Lake

Since I stayed up late writing two nights in a row, I told myself last night I wouldn't do it. I really needed sleep because Tuesday night it was midnight then Wednesday night it was 2 a.m. Some people can survive on not much sleep; I am not one of those people. It takes a solid ten hours for me to feel like conquering the world. There was absolutely no way I was going to stay up until the wee hours of the morning writing again. I was completely serious, too.

Instead, I stayed up until 3 a.m. reading. See how strong willed I am?

P.S. The Mortal Instruments trilogy. Try to put it down; I dare you.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I used to be able to read until the wee hours of the morning; no longer. Nothing interests me that much anymore.