Monday, March 31, 2008

Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles

If you have a baby and your baby has cradle cap, have I got news for you. There is a product you can buy at your local Walgreens called Aquaphor Healing Ointment from Eucerin. Apply liberally to baby's head, cover with a hat, and leave it on through the night. The next morning, the cradle cap will wipe away with ease and baby's head will be just like new. Seriously, this stuff is amazing. It can probably cure cancer and regrow severed body parts too. Thanks, Michelle, for sharing the miracle.


4 comments:

Suz said...

I'm a believer, too! We have a tube in the diaper bag, bathroom, purse, car and even our travel trailer. It's great! We use it for excema, diaper rash, chapped lips, dry elbows, cuts, burns, you name it.

brit said...

isn't it great! that is what we use for will's excema and nothing else worked! we also have bottles of it everywhere in the house and in every bag/purse. check out our blog sometime. www.jeff-brit-kids.blogspot.com
stella is just adorable, and kincade i really get a kick out of your blogs! britney

Anonymous said...

Does it contain essential oils? The therapeutic kind? Heehee- I wish we could make those kinds of claims on our products!!!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Hey, I told you!!! This stuff is awesome, I should be a doctor for fuguring it out, the docs could not give me a regiment that actually worked so I took matters into my own hands and hocus pocus all gone!! Just keep doing it about every 3 nights or so or it will come back. I cannot wait till Jett grows out of it.